Canadian coupons, deals, flyers and contests
  Browse   Categories   CANADIA... » Surveys &...    

Forum

Forum

Discuss and share Canadian Shopping Experience - deals, coupons, flyers and contests.
Page 1 out of 2 | <<<12>>>

Safeway - surveys

After shopping at Safeway - After club card savings - is a separate area states;

How was your shopping experience?  Please share your thoughts ONLINE

www.grocerysurvey.net

Enter to win a gift card

Anyone else shop at Safeway & do their survey to win GC's?

388 topics   2232 posts
Elite Poster
thanks for the info. we don't shop there much but sometimes my husband will pick up a few things when he is on his walk.

4695 topics   25353 posts
Elite Poster
Yes Fluffy, I was surprised to see Safeway offer any survey's as I don't recall them doing so in the last few years?

388 topics   2232 posts
Elite Poster
haven't noticed this on my safeway receipts I will keep an eye out. You reminded me to do the superstore one so thanks

153 topics   605 posts
Saveland Addict
I've noticed this on other receipts and did in fact do a couple of surveys, but I gave up pretty soon. They seemed to take forever to complete and I never even got an confirmation saying I'd done the survey.

6448 topics   18005 posts
Elite Poster
Can't find it on the net.

32 topics   1237 posts
Elite Poster
We dont have a safeway in our area but I do all the ones for Ct and Walmart and some of the other stores. We won 500.00 for Harveys so it does work just have to be patient.

181 topics   4646 posts
Elite Poster
rosebuddy. thanks for the info

Elite Poster
Can't find it on the net.

0 topics   2 posts
saved 38% today, as well as earned 45 air miles - great shopping day!

0 topics   2 posts
trinirbaker - good for you.

Elite Poster

to do the survey, I had found that I couldn't find it either when I typed in google for the grocery survey .net instead what I had to do to get to this survey was in your seach URL box above, you had to literally enter http://wwwgrocerysurvey.net in order to get to the safeway survey, it takes a few minutes to complete the survey but worth it :) especially if you win :) best of luck on winning a GC :)

0 topics   1 posts
It will not work for me. When I try my computer tells me it blocked malware. What gives ??

32 topics   1237 posts
Elite Poster
I've filled out a few from Safeway....can't hurt and I'd like to win a gift card. Patience!!

88 topics   2043 posts
Elite Poster
I haven't noticed this on my Safeway receipts, I'll have to take a better look next time.

13 topics   632 posts
Saveland Addict
Love alot of Safeway products...

0 topics   1 posts
I have done surveys from receipts for Wal-Mart and Shoppers but no win...yet :)

69 topics   526 posts
Saveland Addict
love all the Safeway products and the cashiers whether male or female are very knowledgable and very polite.

0 topics   1 posts
Am I the only one who has trouble getting there?

0 topics   3 posts

My husband and I have always gone to only one Safeway...in Canmore,AB.

If I'm reading this right..store # is  2244.....28  0035  0821

I was told about this by our pharmasyst...he said to go online and share thoughts..could win gift card?

We have been to the big city...Calgary..and we found that our Safeway in Canmore is the best one...prices are very reasonable,we can fill 2 carts full and still come out under300.00...that includes stuff like meat,toiletries and even prescriptions.

We were there today on March 28/2012 and the first stop we made were for our prescriptions...

I give a 10 Star solute to my pharmicist...Roger..he always gets us out within 10 miuntes cause I'm severly handicapped and can't last long on my feet.

Several times he has been out front doing stock and will see me coming...he will walk right up to me...even if im at far end of aisle and take my prescriptions..so I don't have to walk /gimp so far.

Today we filled 3 shopping carts with food to last us few months for only two of us and it was only 500.00$...that included dog/cat food...personals and much more.

We are always helped out to vehicle by the same gent...wish I remembered his name..but if you want excellent service...then this is the place to go.

We have been to dozen other Safeways and none can ever compare to our store in Canmore....

We live in Lake Louise and have grocery store here but we always go to Canmore.

0 topics   2 posts
Page 1 out of 2 | <<<12>>>

Moderators: Tim, admin, Gina