Canadian coupons, deals, flyers and contests
  Browse   Categories   CANADIA... » Contests ...    

Forum

Forum

Discuss and share Canadian Shopping Experience - deals, coupons, flyers and contests.
Page 1 out of 2 | <<<12>>>

Anyone win something through Royal Draw?

Has anyone won a Royal Draw prize?

236 topics   1195 posts
Elite Poster
Have only been entering for about a month and no win so far.

2753 topics   14579 posts
Elite Poster
It seems that there are many contestants per prize...very high odds.

236 topics   1195 posts
Elite Poster
looks like the odds are about 5,000-6,000 to 1. better than a lottery !

124 topics   14833 posts
Elite Poster
I never have entered those. Only so many hours in the day to enter contests and this one is not on my list.

4665 topics   25191 posts
Elite Poster
Only have been entering for about a month now

487 topics   3595 posts
Elite Poster
I've been entering them for about six weeks now, no win so far. I opt for their email, it arrives early in the morning, so just 2 or 3 clicks and I'm entered.

145 topics   3020 posts
Elite Poster
Lusnia, you are right that it is quick to enter. I love that no login is required.

236 topics   1195 posts
Elite Poster
yes it is a quick entry

2753 topics   14579 posts
Elite Poster
Yes, I agree it is a quick entry... just a click of the mouse. But no, unfortunately I have not yet won anything. :0(

554 topics   2305 posts
Elite Poster
What's a Royal draw?

625 topics   5326 posts
Elite Poster
So what is Royal draw havent heard of this one??? Would like to know. Thanks

179 topics   4533 posts
Elite Poster
royaldraw.com daily draws for GCs, but with extremely poor win ratios

236 topics   1195 posts
Elite Poster
I have been entering for a few months. No luck either. They send me the draw so it is very easy.

588 topics   6337 posts
Elite Poster
not me

247 topics   1860 posts
Elite Poster
The last time I checked, their contest consisting of 1 iPad had 12,000 entrants...and growing.

236 topics   1195 posts
Elite Poster
I've been entering for a few weeks now, but no win. But I also just get it to my email so it is very quick! I will probably just keep trying with this one.

10 topics   724 posts
Saveland Addict
I just noticed this poll, even though it's 2 years old I will still give my comments. I have been entering Royal Draws for over 2 years and have NEVER won anything. But probably the ones who do win are the people that do a lot on the site itself, like purchase things etc.....which gives you points and you can then use those points for extra ballots. But who knows? Just like wannawin.ca I've been entering that for over 6 years and I finally got kinda fed up and I contacted them and a week later I win a 25$ Canadian Tire gc lol like as if......they definitely fixed that one. But of course they didn't give me a higher prize like those expensive mixers or 100$ gc. I figure they simply did that to show me that it's possible to win but I certainly hope they knew I was on to them.....that's just way too coincidental. But I guess with this Royal draw, it is better than a lottery in terms of odds but still very slim chance of winning.

0 topics   7 posts
I have been entering Royal Draw sin January of this year and have won zip to date

38 topics   11016 posts
Elite Poster
I won a 50$ Shoppers gift card last March.

32 topics   1230 posts
Elite Poster
Page 1 out of 2 | <<<12>>>

Moderators: Tim, admin, Gina